South Central Council of Governments (SCCOG) Transit is accepting applications for a part-time member of our office staff. We are seeking a dynamic individual who is high-energy, reliable, outgoing, tech-savvy and consistent.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Assist with scheduling, dispatching and confirming transit rides
• Assist with billing
• Assist with reporting
• In a polite and courteous manner, provide quality customer service to our passengers while maintaining good attitude
• Deal with inquiries from the general public and work with our partners such as other SCCOG Programs, state and local governments, contractors and other vendors with professionalism and tact
• Provide information and referral services and/or resources
• Provide travel training and trip planning activities for our passengers
• Using the Microsoft Office package, produce high quality reports, fact sheets, news releases, photographs, or scripts to our partners, media and others who may be interested in learning about or publicizing our activities and services
• Participate in regularly scheduled conference calls or webinars with our partners that go over transportation issues
• Acts as back up driver if necessary
• Represent SCCOG during community projects and at public, social, and business gatherings
• Any other duties as assigned by the Transit Operations Supervisor, Transit Director or Executive Director.